via All Kids: Our cotton ball sheep craft is a fun farm craft for your preschooler. We’ve found that combining cotton balls with a decent amount of glue makes for a very child pleasing craft, and this fuzzy sheep craft is a definite favorite. Even very young children will enjoy this craft as they get to experience the texture of the cotton balls and the joy of being able to do a large part of the craft “all by themselves”.
What you’ll need:
- White and black construction paper
- Cotton balls
- White crayon
- 2 googly eyes
- Red yarn
- Sheep template 1 Sheep template 2
How to make your cotton ball sheep craft:
- Print our template(s) and cut out the pieces. Trace the faces and legs onto black construction paper using a white crayon and cut out the pieces. Cut the body of the sheep out of white paper.
- Cover the sheep’s body piece with glue.
- Stick the 4 legs onto the bottom of the body.
- Cover the rest of the sheep with cotton balls.
- Glue the sheep’s head onto the body (on top of the cotton balls).
- Glue the googly eyes on the head. Glue the red yarn on the sheep’s face to make a smiling mouth.
- Cut a small triangle out of black construction paper and glue it to the face as a nose.