- 2 sparys Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs Lightly beaten
- chicken breast Small piece which is cut in small cubed
- 1 cup Uncooked carrot Shredded
- 1 cup Uncooked Scallion Sliced, divided
- 3 cup Cooked Brown Rice/ White Rice or Quinoa
- 1/2 cup Frozen Green Peas Thawed
- 1/4 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce To taste
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray;
- Warm pan over medium-high heat.
- Add eggs; tilt pan so that eggs cover bottom.
- When eggs start to set, break them up into pieces with a heat-proof spatula or wooden spoon.
- Cook until eggs are cooked through, about 1 minute more; remove eggs from skillet and set aside.
- Off heat, recoat same skillet with cooking spray;
- Set over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, carrots and all but 2 tablespoons scallions; sauté until chicken and carrots are cook, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked rice, peas and soy sauce;
- Cook until heated through, stirring once or twice, about 1 minute.
- Gently stir in cooked egg and remaining scallions; heat through. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.
Share this Recipe