- 250 g uncooked brown rice/ white rice, washed and drained well 2 cups
- 750 ml sufficient water to cook rice 3 cups
- 350 g Chicken Drumsticks 2 medium sized; Skinned and cut into bite-size pieces
- 10 g shitake mushrooms 5 pieces; Well soaked till soft and cut into thin slices
- 100 g Carrots Diced
- 10 g garlic 2 clove, chopped finely
- 10 g Ginger Cut into fine strips
- 15 ml Cooking oil 1 tbsp
- Garnishing: Spring Onions Finely chopped
- Coriander Leaves Finely chopped
- 15 ml Light Soya Source 1 tbsp
- 15 ml Dark Soya Source 1 tbsp
- 20 g Oyster Source 1 tbsp
- 5 g Black Pepper 1 tsp
- 15 ml Fresh Ginger Juice 1tbsp
- 15 ml Sesame Oil 1 tbsp
- 20 g corn flour 2 tbsp
Seasoning (Mix Together)
- 5 ml Light Soya Source 1tbsp
- 5 g Pepper 1tsp
- 5 ml Sesame Oil 1stp
- Marinate chicken with Sauce for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add and stir fry marinated chicken meat, mushroom slices, diced carrots and seasoning.
- Dish out and set aside.
- Mix rice with water and cook rice as usual in a rice cooker.
- After seven minutes, or when rice is nearly cooked, add stir fried chicken meat and continue to cook until rice is dry and fluffy.
- Dish rice into a serving bowl or claypot
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and coriander leaves.
Share this Recipe