- 200 ml Vegetables Stock
- 2 cups Wholegrain Pasta
- olive oil
- Clove of Garlic Chopped
- A handful of Cherry Tomatoes Halves
- Seafood Prawns/ Squid /Fish fillet
- Mixed Herbs Chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Heat up the olive oil and fry the cherry tomatoes until it soft.
- Then add in chopped garlic and continue fry it until the tomatoes become soft.
- Add in the seafood, salt, pepper and herbs. Stir it for a few minutes.
- Then add in vegetables stock.
- On a separate pot boil the pasta until it cook and drain it.
- Balance the taste and add the cooked pasta in the pan and toss it together.
Share this Recipe