- 1 Cauliflower
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Dried oregano, divided
- 3 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Break cauliflower head apart and wash. Dry thoroughly with a paper towel.
- Place cauliflower in a food processor and process in batches until it looks like flour.
- Transfer cauliflower flour to a bowl. Add eggs, yogurt, and 1 teaspoon dried oregano. Combine well.
- Place a parchment paper on a baking sheet. Spread the cauliflower dough on the parchment paper until it's about 1⁄4 inch thick. Make sure it’s all tight and smooth.
- Bake cauliflower crust for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato paste, remaining dried oregano, dried basil, sea salt, garlic powder, and extra virgin olive oil in a small bowl.
- When the crust is done baking, cover with the tomato sauce. Add half the amount of mozzarella cheese, then the baby spinach, followed by the remaining mozzarella cheese. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes, until the cheese melts.
Share this Recipe