1. In a bowl take wheat flour and add Salt, Cumin seeds, Lemon juice and some oil and mix it make soft dough with the help of chilled water. ( lemon juice and chilled water helps to make outer layer crispy)
2. Apply little oil and let it rest for 30 minutes.
3. In a mixer jar add Mint leaves, Green chilli, Ginger, Sugar, Salt, Lemon Juice and make a rough paste and keep it aside.
4. Heat a pan add Oil some Cumin seeds and Asafoetida now add chilli mint paste which we made earlier and mix it and add Chilli powder, Turmeric, Coriander Cumin Powder, Chaat masala mix it.
5. Now add boil potatoes and boiled peas and mix all the ingredients and set it aside for cooling.
6. Make small balls from dough and make round shape with the help of rolling pin.
7. Slit it in middle and separate it in two parts now take one part and shape it like cone as shown in video and fill it with potato mixer.
8. Apply little water at sides and close the cone with help of little water.
Deep fry till its golden brown and your samosa is ready.